Your home university may have a direct affiliation with Salzburg College, in which case you can apply through your Study Abroad Office.
This affiliation may also exist through CCIS (College Consortium for International Studies). Please check with your Study Abroad Office.
If your home university does not have an affiliation with Salzburg College, please contact us directly or apply through the Study Abroad Office at Northern Illinois University.
June 1 for the fall semester
November 1 for the spring semester
- Sophomore, junior, or senior status at an American undergraduate institution at the time of participation.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70, based on a 4.0 scale, at the time of application.
Your application set should include:
- A Salzburg College application form (with picture)
- Statement of purpose
- 2 Faculty recommendations
- Copy of transcript
- Course registration
- Housing information (with picture) and autobiography
- Medical statement
- Consent and release form, medical coverage
- Copy of passport